Step 1: Application and Required Documents
You can begin the application process by following the steps below.
1. Submit Required Documents as described below.
3. Pay Application Fee of $250 USD. This must be a check drawn on a U.S. bank or an International Money Order.
Step 2: Notice of Acceptance
1. We will notify you by email once your application to UA - Pulaski Technical College has been accepted for admission.
Step 3: Complete the final items:
1. Submit a payment in full once registered for classes or set up a payment plan.
2. Purchase textbooks and supplies.
3. Students need to obtain a parking decal if they will be driving their own vehicle to campus. If using public transportation, students may want to purchase a bus pass through the Central Arkansas Transit Authority.
4. Students should familiarize themselves with UA - Pulaski Technical College's Academic Calendar to ensure they begin class on the first day.
F-1 Visiting Students: Required Documents
1. Official Letter from Current College
2. A copy of the student’s passport, visa, I-94 and current I-20.