1. Complete Student Data Form
2. Proof of English Language Proficiency:
Courses at UA - Pulaski Technical College are conducted in English. If English is not the student’s native language, proof of English Language Proficiency must be submitted. Proof of English Language Proficiency can be one of the following:
- TOEFL Score report of 500 (paper), 173 (computer), or 61 (Internet) on the exam.
- IELTS Overall Band Score of 5.5.
- Proof of graduation from an Intensive Language Program in the U.S.
- ACT Score of 19 on the English Language portion of the exam.
- Proof of completion of English Composition I with a C or better from an accredited U.S. College or University
3. Academic Records:
- During the application process, students must submit official transcripts from their highest level of education, such as high school or college.
- Secondary Records: At the minimum, the student must provide proof they have completed the equivalent of U.S. High School.
- College or University Official Transcripts: Student’s will be required to submit transcripts from every college or university they have attended.
Include a certified translation if documents are not in English.
Transcripts are considered official with the following information:
- Include a graduation date, if applicable
- Bear the original seal of the awarding institution, be certified by the U.S. Embassy or Consulate, or be certified by the Ministry of Education in your home country.
- Be an original document or a certified photocopy that bears the original seal of the awarding institution.
- Faxes, scanned images, un-certified photocopies and online transcripts are not accepted.
4. Proof of financial support: International students who plan to apply for an F-1 visa are required to provide UA - Pulaski Tech with a statement and supporting documents of financial support for the first year of study at UA-PTC.
The following is required:
- Complete Financial Statement Form
- Include supporting financial documents within these guidelines:
- Bank information dated within the past 6 months showing a minimum of $20,000 available for each academic year of study.
- Bank information can be from a U.S. or Foreign bank and must include the signature of a bank official.
- Funds need to be converted to USD
- Bank Reference Letters for the applicant or sponsor will need to be written in English.
- Funding can be from one, or a combination of, the following: Applicant’s personal funds or Funds from a sponsor (Parent, Relative or Private).
5. ACT or COMPASS scores: The ACT and the COMPASS are placement test used to measure reading, writing and math abilities. Students who have never been to college before must make at least a 13 on the ACT reading or an 82 on the COMPASS reading test sections. Valid ACT or COMPASS scores will need to be submitted before an I-20 will be issued. For international ACT testing options click here.
6. Complete SEVIS requirements
7. Proof of having received 2 MMR immunizations. This is a combined Measles, Mumps, Rubella shot that is required for enrollment.
8. Proof of a Tuberculosis screening with the past six months as required by the State of Arkansas.
9. Proof of Health Insurance Coverage in the U.S. See Health Insurance for more information on purchasing a Health Insurance Policy.
10. A copy of your valid passport.