Current Student Advising for Fall Available! No Waiting! No Appointment Needed!
Are you currently attending UA-PTC and haven’t registered for Fall? Faculty and staff are on hand and ready to assist you with walk-in advising. NO WAITING OR APPOINTMENT NEEDED!If you need to visit with an advisor, please visit our NEW ACADEMIC ADVISING CENTER in the Campus Center Building, Room 337 (third floor) during the following times:
Thursday and Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Fall classes begin on August 15, so don’t wait and register today! For more information about current student registration, visit www.uaptc.edu/advising/current-student-registration
If you are a future UA-PTC student, please visit www.uaptc.edu/admission to start your educational journey today! If you have any questions or need assistance with the admissions process for fall, please e-mail [email protected] or call (501) 812-2231. A text option is also available by texting "UAPTC" to 484848.
- UCA Transfer Day at Main Campus set for Oct. 23
- UA-Pulaski Tech to premier original work by Werner Trieschmann
- NLRPD Officer visits CAHMI, 3D Program
- Pamela Bowie selected as Director of Admissions
- Sharon Cantrell named Director of Workforce Development and Community Education
- Registration for spring 2019 is under way