Arkansas Workforce Challenge Scholarship opens
Eligible applicants may receive tuition, fees, and books up to $800. The application opens on Monday, June 4, 2018 at 2 p.m.
The Workforce Challenge Scholarship was created in the 2017 legislative session and is funded by lottery revenue. A recipient must be an Arkansas resident, a high school graduate or received high school equivalency, cannot be a current recipient of the Academic Challenge Scholarship, and must be accepted for admission into an approved program as defined by ADHE.
See the details about this great opportunity HERE.
- UCA Transfer Day at Main Campus set for Oct. 23
- UA-Pulaski Tech to premier original work by Werner Trieschmann
- NLRPD Officer visits CAHMI, 3D Program
- Pamela Bowie selected as Director of Admissions
- Sharon Cantrell named Director of Workforce Development and Community Education
- Registration for spring 2019 is under way