UA - Pulaski Tech opens summer registration
All students can now register for summer classes at University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College through May 25.
New students can complete their applications online and be ready for an advising appointment or new student orientation session. New students can start their admissions process here. Representatives are available to assist students with their application process Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in Admissions at the Main Campus or Little Rock South Student Services. For more information about office hours, locations, and directions visit https://www.uaptc.edu/admission/contact.
- Summer I term is May 29-June 26.
- The eight-week Summer Extended term is May 26-Aug. 2 for evening and online classes
- Registration for the Summer II term continues through July 3, and those classes will run July 5- Aug. 2.
Current students can for summer classes now. For advising or assistance registering visit Advising and Career Services at the Main Campus in Campus Center Room 105 or Little Rock South Student Services. Students can also call (501) 812-2220 or e-mail [email protected] for advising and registration questions.
See the whole academic calendar here.
- UCA Transfer Day at Main Campus set for Oct. 23
- UA-Pulaski Tech to premier original work by Werner Trieschmann
- NLRPD Officer visits CAHMI, 3D Program
- Pamela Bowie selected as Director of Admissions
- Sharon Cantrell named Director of Workforce Development and Community Education
- Registration for spring 2019 is under way