Inclement Weather Policy
If there is no announcement, students should assume the college is open.
Because University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College is a commuter campus, inclement weather has a greater adverse impact than on a residential campus. The effects fall unevenly on individual students as road conditions and circumstances vary. Thus, individual decisions are required when hazardous weather conditions exist but the college is officially open.
If the college closes or changes hours of operation because of adverse weather conditions, the college will post the news to this website. In addition, the news will be posted to the college Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts. The college also recommends that all students and employees sign up with the RAVE text alert system on the UA-PTC Portal. When you sign up, all closures or changes in hours of operation will be delivered directly to your cell phone.
Sign up for RAVE text alerts here.
- UCA Transfer Day at Main Campus set for Oct. 23
- UA-Pulaski Tech to premier original work by Werner Trieschmann
- NLRPD Officer visits CAHMI, 3D Program
- Pamela Bowie selected as Director of Admissions
- Sharon Cantrell named Director of Workforce Development and Community Education
- Registration for spring 2019 is under way