Six chefs advance to Diamond Chef
The following six chefs advanced to the final round of competition after earning the winning combination of votes from event attendees and culinary professional judges. They will challenge the winner of Diamond Chef Arkansas 2017, Mary Beth Ringgold, at the finale on April 19, 2018.
From left to right:
- Chef Jordan Davis – Chenal Country Club
- Chef Joseph Salgueiro – Pleasant Valley Country Club
- Chef Jamie McAfee – Pine Bluff Country Club
- Chef Coby Smith – Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Chef Casey Copeland – The Avenue in Hot Springs
- Chef Brandon Douglas – Green Leaf Grill
- Center – Todd Gold, Dean – UA-PTC Culinary Arts Hospitality Management Institute
- Windgate Gallery to feature American Perspectives on Modernism
- Tax-free weekend begins Saturday, Aug. 4
- Current Student Advising for Fall Available! No Waiting! No Appointment Needed!
- Dr. Christy Oberste accepts Dean of the School of Fine Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences position
- CHARTS adds three big concerts to lineups
- Dr. John H. Lewis selected as Dean of Admissions and Financial Aid