Board of Visitors honors long-time board member Herzfeld
Herzfeld was appointed to the Pulaski Technical College Board of Trustees by Gov. Mike Huckabee in 2003 and was reappointed by Gov. Mike Beebe in 2010. He served two full terms until his retirement in July 2017. In addition to his service to UA-PTC, he was active in the family business, Herzfeld Insurance in Benton, for 40 years. He has served on the Benton School Board, the Saline County Board of Education, Benton Chamber of Commerce, and Board of Directors of Regions Bank.
“James Herzfeld served this college with wisdom, intelligence, and a good heart,” said Chancellor Margaret Ellibee. “We have tremendous gratitude for his service.”
- Windgate Gallery to feature American Perspectives on Modernism
- Tax-free weekend begins Saturday, Aug. 4
- Current Student Advising for Fall Available! No Waiting! No Appointment Needed!
- Dr. Christy Oberste accepts Dean of the School of Fine Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences position
- CHARTS adds three big concerts to lineups
- Dr. John H. Lewis selected as Dean of Admissions and Financial Aid