Skip To Main Content

You Are Here:

Help Desk

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Tech Support

Are you having trouble getting into the Campus Portal, student e-mail, Financial Aid portal, Blackboard, need Wifi information or need accessibility assistance? Help for these problems are below.

Campus Portal/Student E-mail

Are you a NEW USER? Can't REMEMBER your username or password for the Campus Portal/Student e-mail? If this sounds like you, please visit our Campus Portal New User/Reset webpage. After resetting your password, your UA-PTC username, student ID and e-mail address will be provided to you. If this option doesn't work, please contact [email protected].

New Student E-mail Account

If you just set up your student e-mail account, please allow 24 hours before accessing.

Financial Aid Student Portal

If you FORGOT your password, you can RESET it by visiting the Financial Aid Student Portal Reset webpage.

If you are a NEW USER, you will need to CREATE an account before accessing. To create an account, visit the Financial Aid Student Portal New Account webpage.

If you need assistance using the Financial Aid Student Portal, email your question (from your student e-mail account) to [email protected].

Blackboard Support

Technical assistance for Blackboard is available Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Services are not available on the weekends or holidays. E-mails sent after hours will be answered on the next business day. If you need assistance with learning how to use Blackboard, reset your password or having trouble in general with Blackboard, visit the Blackboard Help Guide webpage.

Faculty/Staff Tech Support

Faculty and staff can request assistance by submitting an IT Request ticket.

Wireless Internet Information

When connecting to Wifi on campus, connect to PTC using your campus email/portal user name and password.

If you are visiting campus and need Wifi, connect to PTC_Guest and agree to the terms that appear. The terms will appear in your browser.

Accessibility Assistance

If you need assistance with enlarging text on your computer/mobile device or information about screen readers available on campus, please visit our Web/Mobile Accessibility webpage.