Skip To Main Content

You Are Here:

International Admissions

Wednesday, January 17, 2018


This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.

International student types:

F-1 New Student
You are seeking an F-1 visa to begin studying at UA - Pulaski Tech in one of our many degree or technical programs.

F-1 Transfer Student International Application Process
You are currently an F-1 student with an unexpired I-20 and will be transferring to UA - Pulaski Tech from another U.S. College, University or Intensive English Language Program.

F-1 Visiting Student
You are an F-1 visa student with an unexpired I-20 and you intend to take a few classes at UA - Pulaski Tech while remaining in full-time status at another U.S. College or University.

Other Visa Types:

The U.S. Department of State offers several visas to offer foreign citizens the opportunity to visit, work, study and live in the U.S. Many visas have guidelines regulating the foreign citizens activities in the U.S. meaning some visas do not allow foreign citizens to study while in the U.S. To learn more about specific visa types click here. You may need to change to another non-immigrant status in order to study in the U.S. and can find more information by clicking here. Please e-mail [email protected] to discuss your current visa status and educational options in the U.S.


  • The following students are not classified as international students at UA - Pulaski Tech will go through the standard application process.
  • Students eligible for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) and other students without documentation of U.S. Citizenship
  • Permanent Residents
  • Graduates from a non-U.S. high school but hold U.S. Citizenship
  • Asylees and refugees