Fall 2018 Important Registration Dates
August 8 - 9 • 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Service Areas Include:
Admissions, Financial Aid, Advising, Testing, Registrar, Cashier, & Learning Assistance Center
August 10 - 21 • 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
New student admission & registration continues. Current students may make schedule adjustments.
Drop for non-payment
Students who have not enrolled in a payment plan or do not have enough financial aid in place will be dropped from classes and refunded all tuition and fees charged.
August 22 - 27
Students who have turned in all necessary admission documents and wish to register after the enrollment deadline has passed may file an appeal. Appeal forms must be turned into the Office of Records.
August 27 - 29
Instructors are required to report the first two weeks of attendance during this time.
Drop for non-attendance
Students for whom no attendance was reported will be dropped from that course.
- UA-PTC proudly presents performance by Puddles Pity Party
- Fall 2018 Important Registration Dates
- Ballet Arkansas brings collaboration, adds to UA–PTC Fine Arts curriculum
- UA Little Rock music professor to give recital and presentation Wednesday
- CHARTS Academy gives teens a real college experience
- Windgate Gallery to feature American Perspectives on Modernism