Fall 2018 Important Registration Dates
August 8 - 9 • 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Service Areas Include:
Admissions, Financial Aid, Advising, Testing, Registrar, Cashier, & Learning Assistance Center
August 10 - 21 • 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
New student admission & registration continues. Current students may make schedule adjustments.
Drop for non-payment
Students who have not enrolled in a payment plan or do not have enough financial aid in place will be dropped from classes and refunded all tuition and fees charged.
August 22 - 27
Students who have turned in all necessary admission documents and wish to register after the enrollment deadline has passed may file an appeal. Appeal forms must be turned into the Office of Records.
August 27 - 29
Instructors are required to report the first two weeks of attendance during this time.
Drop for non-attendance
Students for whom no attendance was reported will be dropped from that course.
- Roy Ragland appointed to UA-PTC Board of Visitors
- Emergency Broadcast Tower TEST 2:30 today
- College closes for King holiday
- Compassion Works for All Presents Renowned Songstress Iris Dement at UA-PTC
- Windgate Gallery to host reception, feature Women of a New Tribe, Creative Mind
- Black History Month marked with three events