UA-PTC to present The Indigo Girls in concert March 31
Tickets went on sale to the general public Feb. 1. As of press time, very few unsold tickets remain. If available, tickets can be purchased at www.uaptc.edu/indigogirls. There will be an opening act announced soon.
Twenty years after they began releasing records as the Indigo Girls, Amy Ray and Emily Saliers have politely declined the opportunity to slow down with age. With a legacy of releases and countless U.S. and international tours behind them, the Indigo Girls have forged their own way in the music business. Selling over 14 million records, they are still going strong. Amy and Emily are the only duo with top 40 titles on the Billboard 200 in the '80s, '90s, '00s and '10s.
In 2015 Indigo Girls released their 14th studio album, One Lost Day, produced by Jordan Brooke Hamlin and mixed by Brian Joseph.
For more information about the event, visit http://www.uaptc.edu/indigogirls
- Windgate Gallery to feature American Perspectives on Modernism
- Tax-free weekend begins Saturday, Aug. 4
- Current Student Advising for Fall Available! No Waiting! No Appointment Needed!
- Dr. Christy Oberste accepts Dean of the School of Fine Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences position
- CHARTS adds three big concerts to lineups
- Dr. John H. Lewis selected as Dean of Admissions and Financial Aid