1. Apply Online. We’ve created an online application that makes applying to University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College. If you have questions about how to complete the online application, e-mail [email protected] or call (501) 812-2231.
2. Set up your MyUA-PTC Portal and student e-mail. The MyUA-PTCPortal and your UA-PTC student email address are your connection to all things UA - Pulaski Tech. Once your application is processed, you’ll receive an email to let you know your MyUA-PTC Portal account is ready.
3. Complete your required items. UA - Pulaski Tech requires that new first-time college and transfer students submit official documents for admission to the college. You can find your personalized list of required items on the “Admissions” tab of the MyUA-PTC Portal.
4. Make an advising appointment. All new UA-PTC students are required to meet with an academic advisor to register for their first semester of classes. You must turn in all required items before you can meet with an advisor. Once your required items are complete, you’ll receive an email to let you know that you can schedule an advising appointment.
To make an advising appointment, log in to the MyUA-PTC and click “Admissions.” Then click the “Advising Appointment” button at the bottom of the page. You will use your MyUA-PTC Portal login information to log into the appointment system.
5. Make a payment. Once you have registered for classes, you will need to have a payment in place to hold your classes. A payment is considered: paying in full, setting up a payment plan, or having a financial aid award letter on file.