Step 1: Application and Required Documents
You can begin the application process by following the steps below.
1. Submit Required Documents:
3. Pay Application Fee of $250 USD. This must be a check drawn on a U.S. bank or an International Money Order.
Step 2: Notice of Acceptance and Visa
We will notify you by email once your application to UA - Pulaski Technical College has been accepted for admission. Only those students who are admitted will complete the final steps in enrollment.
1. Obtain I-20 and F-1 Visa.
2. Once the visa has been obtained, notify the Director of Admissions of arrival date in the U.S.
Only new F-1 Students need to complete this step.
3. Schedule an appointment with the International Student Advisor to select your classes. Inform the Director of Admissions of this appointment as you will need to submit any final documents at this time.
Step 3: Complete the final items